Here are some links that have caught my eye this past week. Sit back, sip your Monday morning hot beverage of choice and enjoy 🙂
- Finding songs to listen to while I exercise is a large part of what keeps me motivated. When I found this play list, I was intrigued. It is nice to have some ‘out of the norm’ suggestions.
- Rachel posted an excerpt from a great book that I’m in the middle of reading. A great reminder to us all–“Suffer the little children…for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”
- I want to be friends with these two bloggers. I love their sense of humour and creativity! If only I could sew better. They pick a movie, make outfits based on that movie for their kids and then take staged photos. How awesome is that?! I think I want the DeLorean outfit for Alex.
- A traveling art bag. I think I need to take a trip to Lowes and get myself a tool bag for sewing supplies. And painting it all pretty. How fun will that be?
- I Love this nursery makeover featured on YHL. And the ideas can be used for any aged kid. I’m going to be making the paper covered branch for Em’s room. So whimsical and colorful!
- A DIY floor mat–prettyfied. yes that’s a word. I like projects where most of the supplies come from Lowes. It makes me happy to not have to travel 50 miles for supplies. hazards of small town life.
- And, lastly, an ironic reminder to end a post all about perusing the web. But, nevertheless, here it is. I know I need to remind myself daily to limit my time in front of the computer.