I know, I know. August is almost over and I am just now getting around to posting about all the books. I’m sure you’ve been waiting on pins and needles. So I won’t make you wait any longer.
2. Bossypants by Tina Fey–please. so hilarious.
3. Bridge to Haven by Francine Rivers–most disappointing.
4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky–thought I would like this one, but really did not.
5. The Other Story by Tatiana de Rosnay–Least Favorite by a landslide. If I had read this book first, I would never read anything by her again. So strange since I loved Sarah’s Key.
6. Patron Saint of Liars by Ann Patchett–Why do interesting books have to have such Horrible endings??!
7. Landline by Rainbow Rowell–ok, but not my favorite of hers. I would still read anything she wrote, though.
8. The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis–The easy winner of most liked for this month. It was a “reread”. We listened to it on cd while driving on vacation. The kids LOVED it.
9. Everybody’s Got Something by Robyn Roberts–An interesting and inspiring read. My favorite quote–“If we all threw our troubles into a big pile, most likely we’d pull our own stuff back out.”
Did you read anything good in July? Do you even remember July? I read four of these books while on vacation. Vacation, people! And now we are back to school—super sad face. I miss summer.