10. I have a problem with Emma. I can’t get through it. I think I may need to try listening to it on audio.
9. Unfortunately, I have a problem with audio books. I can’t listen to books on audio and actually retain what I heard.
8. I have a problem with ruffly pages. I can’t handle ruffly pages.
7. I have a problem with alphebetization. Yes it is a word. I can’t handle when books in a series are not in alphabetical order. I mean. My life doesn’t end, but my eye twitches when I see the books on my bookshelf. I’m looking at you Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant.
6. I have a problem with reading ahead. I don’t like surprises.
5. I have a problem with finishing books with ridiculous endings. If I happen to read the ending and I find it to be dumb, I’m not wasting my time with the middle part.
4. I have a problem with anger. If I read an entire book and get to the ending and it makes me mad, I may throw the book. So far, no family members have been injured.
3. I have a problem with figuring out which book is first in a series. WHY?! can’t they just number the books along with the clever little titles?!
2. I have a problem when people don’t agree with me. I love a book, I recommend it, and you either don’t read it or you think it is ‘just ok’. sob.
1. I have a problem with people talking to me while I’m reading. Isn’t it obvious when someone is reading that they’re probably not going to carry on a conversation with you? Alas, I’m usually always reading and my poor husband will say something to me and it will be a good five minutes later before I realize that he may have been talking to me. This thrills him to no end.
Please share your book problems with me. And please agree with me. All book series should be properly alphabetized, right?