I feel like I’ve been gone from blogging for so long and now I don’t know where to start back up.
It has been a nice, unintentional, break. And now I’d like to get back into a routine.
A few things I’ve been up to this past month:
1. I watched Emily’s (from JDC) online blog class. I took a lot of notes and have a lot of ideas and now I need to sit down, watch it again, and get my ideas down on paper.
2. In April, we celebrated my birthday and Miss Emily’s. My baby is now FIVE!! what?!
3. Swim lessons have ended and baseball practices have begun.
4. I got an iphone. Huge since, you know, I didn’t even have a cell phone a month and a half ago. This definitely deserves it’s own post. So many thoughts.
5. I’ve read a few (a very very very sad few) books. See #4.
6. We attended Kindergarten Round up for the baby girl. She is ridiculously excited. I am happy that she is and sad because I will MISS her!
7. I went on a field trip with Alex and Ben.
9. We got a new couch. It is beautiful.
10. We spent 5 mostly relaxing days in Michigan (a lot of time at the beach–my happy place) for my grandma’s memorial.
And April has now come and gone for another year. Most of the tulips that I see around town have lost their petals. And summer is right around the corner. My kids will be out of school in 3 weeks. Ready or not 🙂
What were you up to in April?